When you feel under the weather you consult a doctor and when your car makes strange noises you take it to a mechanic.
So why do so many people do nothing, except get frustrated, when their computer system runs slow.
Scotcomputers are the equivalent of the Doctor or Mechanic in Computer Terms.
- Delete Temporary Files
- Remove Internet Cached Files and Cookies
- Remove Unused Programmes
- Clean Old Entries from Windows Registry
- Delete Shortcuts from Start-up to Speed up System responsiveness
- Defragment Hard Drive to Improve File Access Speed
- Advise on Windows Update Procedure
- Update Anti – Virus Definitions if Installed or Provide Free Anti – Virus Software
- Remove Spyware, Adware and Malware
- Improve System Responsiveness
- Flush Event Logs
Call us today and book a Computer Health Check.